We know what you’re pondering – hasn’t the Glashütte Original SeaQ been round for a bit? Well, certain, it has, and it’s nonetheless a handsome and fairly succesful dive watch. If you’re feeling the necessity to get a higher-end look to your customary summertime dive watch, look no additional than the newest Glashütte Original SeaQ.
As you possibly can see from the images, this Glashütte Original SeaQ is not any metal diver. No, the case is manufactured from crimson gold 5N, as is the bezel and crown. That is all offset by the black of the sunray dial, in addition to the ceramic insert positioned into that bezel. The crimson gold accents proceed on into the handset and the indices, making for a really cohesive black-and-gold colour mixture.
Flip the Glashütte Original SeaQ, and also you’ll see a primary for the SeaQ line – an exhibition caseback. Through it, you possibly can see the 39-11 automated motion, full with the signed G-O rotor. Still, for all of that, you continue to have a 20 bar (aka 200m) water resistance score. And because the case is crimson gold, quite than a bronze alloy (which you would possibly mistake it for at first), you shouldn’t have to fret as a lot a few patina forming on the case after it will get moist.
For a diver, the Glashütte Original SeaQ carries a quite stylish look. If you wish to choose one up, it’ll be $22,300 to place one in your wrist. As we mentioned, you’re getting fancied up. Myself, I’d most likely go for the metal and blue SeaQ, or possibly even one with the PanoDate. Still, if you happen to’re in search of a dressier – however nonetheless succesful – dive watch that your folks doubtless don’t have, it’s onerous to argue towards the SeaQ. glashuette-original.com
Tech Specs from Glashütte Original
- Model identify: SeaQ
- Launch yr: 2022
- Reference quantity:
- 1-39-11-17-91-33 (with black rubber strap)
- 1-39-11-17-91-34 (with gray artificial cloth strap)
- Movement: Calibre 39-11 automated, finely completed motion
- Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds, date
- Special options: examined to satisfy DIN 8306 and ISO 6425 requirements for diver’s watches
- Frequency: 28,800 A/h, equal to 4 Hz
- Case: Red gold 5N, rotating bezel with black ceramic inlay, engraved case again with sapphire crystal, waterproof to twenty bar
- Dimensions: Diameter: 39.5 mm, peak: 12.15 mm
- Dial: Galvanic black with sunray end, utilized numerals and indexes with Super-LumiNova® inlays
- Hands: WithSuper-LumiNova® inlays
- Straps: Black rubber or gray artificial cloth strap, each with butterfly form folding clasp in crimson gold 5N