Alpina is a model that we have a tendency to consider for aviation or simply good all-around watches. Want one thing that provides you a diver? Then look no additional than their Seastrong assortment. If you need one thing that’s vintage-look, they’ve bought you coated, significantly with a brand new all-green model of the Alpina Seastrong Diver 300 Heritage.
The Alpina Seastrong Diver 300 Heritage is clearly impressed by compression divers of days passed by. The crown at 4 o’clock adjusts the time (and winds the motion) whereas the crown at 2 o’clock is for adjusting that inner timing bezel. Provided you’ve bought these each screwed-down correctly, the watch is rated for a 300m WR.
With the inner bezel, the highest of the Alpina Seastrong Diver 300 Heritage permits the main focus to be on the boxed sapphire crystal. It additionally permits for a narrower lip across the crystal, giving a visually slimmer look to the watch, with the dial and inner bezel taking on most of that 42mm case diameter.
In all the textual content we acquired on this watch, the emphasis was on inexperienced. This clearly exhibits up within the rubber strap, nevertheless it’s additionally purported to be current on the sunray dial. We’re informed (and sure, we requested) that it’s a deep khaki inexperienced, it simply comes throughout within the images as extra of a darkish argent or black.
Coloration points apart, the Alpina Seastrong Diver 300 Heritage is a comparatively slim (12.3mm) diver, which goes to be prepared for summertime journey. For these trying to swap straps round, simply remember the fact that this one has 21mm lugs. If you’re trying to decide this one up, it’ll run you $1,695 when it’s launched on the finish of June. alpinawatches.com
Tech Specs from Alpina
- Reference: AL-520GR4H6
- Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds
- AL-520 caliber, automated
- 38-hour power-reserve, 26 jewels, 28’800 alt/h
- Polished and brushed chrome steel 2-part case Diameter of 42 mm
- Height of 12,30 mm
- Scratch-resistant glass field sapphire crystal
- Water-resistant as much as 30ATM/300m/1000ft
- crew-in crowns and case again
- Green dial with sunray ending and utilized silver shade indexes
- Black inner revolving 60min diver bezel with white minutes and seconds commencement
- Silver shade hour, minute and second fingers full of white luminous therapy
- Strap: Green rubber strap
- MSRP: USD 1,495