When it involves Breitling, chances are you’ll (or no less than, I do) affiliate them with issues happening within the sky. And that’s honest, as plenty of their watches are aimed toward pilots, and definitely have plenty of hooks into that world. But that’s to not say they don’t have their eyes set on land-based actions, because the recently-announced Breitling Top Time Deus Limited Edition showcases.
For this new watch, Breitling paired up with Deus Ex Machina, an organization that makes a speciality of creating bikes – and surfboards. In different phrases, their tastes may be simply as different as anyones. Find your journey when you may, is one other approach to have a look at issues.
Dial-wise, the Breitling Top Time Deus Limited Edition is your basic panda dial chronograph, together with the Deus emblem displaying up at 6 o’clock. Around the chapter ring, you’ve obtained the Deus slogan (In Benzin Veritas), adopted up with some useful colour coding – in case your mile time has you within the crimson or orange body, nicely, you higher have some good gear on. Faster than that, up within the slogan? You’ve simply gone to ludicrous pace, my good friend.
Around the caseback of the Breitling Top Time Deus Limited Edition, you may see an engraving of a Deus bike, full with a rider tucked in doing their stage finest to hit stated ludicrous pace. Protected contained in the case you’ve obtained a Breitline Caliber 23, operating a 4 Hz and providing you with a 48-hour energy reserve on the COSC-grade motion. Flipping it over additionally offers you a shot of that pretty yellow interior lining on the leather-based strap, which supplies issues a pleasant little bit of distinction.
Now, as I discussed, Deus can also be into surfboards. Which means I’m actually stunned that the Breitling Top Time Deus Limited Edition solely carries a 30m WR score. That’s okay for hand washing, however in all probability not one thing you’d wish to surf with. Or the leather-based strap, one supposes. Perhaps preserve it for timing your buddies within the using membership ripping off the quarter mile on a closed monitor.
There might be 1,500 items of the Breitling Top Time Deus Limited Edition made, every going for $4,990. Also, when you order instantly from Breitling, you’ll get a Deus espresso desk guide and canvas tote bag. breitling.com
Tech Specs from Breitling
- Reference: A233101A1A1X1
- WATCH MOVEMENT
- Caliber: Breitling Caliber 23
- Diameter: 30 millimeters
- Depth: 7.9 millimeters
- Winder: self-winding mechanical, unilateral with ball-bearing
- Power reserve: roughly 48 hours
- Balance frequency: 28,800 a/h or 4 hertz
- Chronograph: oscillating pinion, 1/4th second and 30-minute counters
- Display: hour, minute, second
- Certification: COSC-certified
- Material: stainless-steel
- Diameter: 41 millimeters
- Height: 14.27 millimeters
- Water resistance: as much as 3 bar (30 meters)
- Glass: sapphire, convex, double anti-reflective
- Caseback: snapped, stainless-steel
- Crown: non screw-locked, one gasket
- Super-LumiNova® luminescent hour markers, hour and minute palms
- STRAP: Brown racing-themed calfskin leather-based strap with pin buckle