Is the best watch assortment Crepas will ever produce? Well, solely time will inform that. Didn’t cease them from put the grand identify onto this new assortment, although, did it? Let’s leap into what the three watches are of the Crepas Magnum Opus assortment – and quick-like, as this marketing campaign closes out in a number of days.
Now, if you happen to’re familar with Crepas, you’re most likely considering dive watches, and that’s honest, as that’s the sandbox they play in. And in actual fact, that’s what the Crepas Magnum Opus is – two variations carry a loopy 1200m WR ranking (the chronograph is proscribed to simply 200m). The three watches, in complete, look very a lot alike. They’ve acquired the identical 44mm shrouded case supplying you with these 60s/70s vibes, a ceramic bezel on prime, and a dial inset with most important handset that’s the similar throughout the trio.
Where the Crepas Magnum Opus differentiates itself is by what motion – and due to this fact, issues – it’s providing up. The first one has an ETA 2824 in it, so that you’ve acquired a three-hander plus date. Next, you’ve acquired my favourite within the 2893 bringing a GMT hand to the combo. And then final, however not least, you’ve acquired a DUBOIS DEPRAZ 2075 enabling a chronograph to occur (and solely 100 of those shall be made).
I like seeing how the Crepas Magnum Opus can serve itself up 3 ways, interesting to completely different tastes and needs. Or six, if you happen to embody that you simply’ve acquired the selection between a blue dial and bezel, or black. Unsurprisingly, this marketing campaign has hit it’s funding purpose, and closes out on March twenty eighth. If you wish to get in, the three-hander runs $706, the GMT is $949, and the Chronograph tops out at $1,385 – which frankly ain’t dangerous for a mechanical chronograph. I’ve not seen these in particular person, however from the images, they appear to be impressively designed chonky bois on your diving – desk or in any other case – pleasure. marketing campaign web page
Tech Specs from Crepas
- LUG TO LUG: 53,00mm.
- BEZEL: Ø 44,00mm.
- THICKNESS: 15,35mm.
- MOVEMENTS: Swiss Made ETA 2824-2, ETA 2893-2 or DD2075
- CRYSTAL: Antireflective flat glass. Ø 34,00mm. 4,5mm thickness.
- HANDS: Classic sq. fingers with Swiss Superluminova C3.
- LUME: Swiss Superluminova C3 and BGW9
- BEZEL: Unidirectional rotatable 120 positions with ceramic insert. 60 minutes counter.
- WR: 120ATM = 1200m, (20ATM = 200m for chronograph model)
- Bracelet: Solid chrome steel bracelet with 18mm clasp.
- CROWN: Signed screw down crown. Ø 6,50 mm
- CASE BACK COVER: Screw down case again cowl.
- FINISHED: Brushed chrome steel.