While we’ve not written about Defakto as of late, it doesn’t imply the model hasn’t been busy creating watches to seize your consideration. To shut out the yr, they’ve bought two limited-edition releases for you – the Defakto Vektor Modul, and the Defakto Stille Nacht.
Now, the Defakto Vektor Modul ought to look acquainted, it’s much like the mannequin we reviewed (seen right here), albeit with a lot slimmer arms and indices. Still, the general profile is there. While I’d favor the bigger arms and indices of the Transit, the slimmer look right here actually cements the classic seems of the watch. Powered by a Miyota 9015, solely 20 items are being made at $700. You can learn extra about it right here.
On the opposite hand, if you need one thing a bit extra “artsy” and with an entire lot extra glow, the Defakto Stille Nacht is the place it’s at. We’ve written about prior variations, and I discover myself no much less enamored of them now. The starfield is airbrushed on, which means every dial goes to be distinctive, and even for all these stars, the handset appears straightforward to pick to learn the time. If you wish to carry this silent night time in your wrist, 50 items can be found at $880; extra concerning the watch right here.
We’ve lengthy been followers of the Defakto line with their Ickler-designed circumstances. Here, we’ve bought totally different actions coming in (Miyota and ETA) however they need to make for watches which are strong decisions for on a regular basis. These are after all the LE fashions; you’ll be able to take a look at the total assortment over at defakto-watches.com
Tech Specs from Defakto
Defakto Vektor Modul (Ref-Nr.: VEK-MOD-MATT-SW)
- Three-hand watch
- Three-piece 39 mm chrome steel watchcase (316L), sandblasted
- Height together with sphered acrylic crystal 9.8mm
- 39 mm x 44 mm x 9,8 mm, weight 51g
- Automatic motion Miyota 9015, Made in Japan
- Engraved see-through case again, chrome steel (316L)
- Matt black dial, convex
- Fine watch-hands, curved
- Flowing, sweeping second hand
- Ergonomic clasp with engraved Defakto emblem
- German-made cowhide strap with quick launch system
- Water proof against 35 atm
- Made in Pforzheim, Germany
Defakto Stille Nacht (Ref-Nr.: KIN-PVD-SW-SN)
- Three-hand watch with distinctive airbrush star subject dial
- Three-piece 39 mm chrome steel watchcase (316L), sandblasted, Pvd-coated
- 39 mm x 45 mm x 9.8 mm, weight 59 g
- Automatic watch motion ETA 2824-2, made in Switzerland
- Engraved see-through case again, chrome steel (316L), sandblasted, Pvd-coated
- Interacting skeleton watch arms, white matt, purple matt
- Coated with Superluminova BGW9/Red, made in Switzerland
- Constantly flowing second hand
- Matt black dial with airbrushed star fields, partly fluorescent
- Sapphire crystal, antireflective
- Ergonomic Defakto clasp, engraved
- German-made Defakto cowhide strap w. quick launch system
- Water proof against 10 atm
- Made in Pforzheim, Germany
Thank you for studying this WristWatchReview put up. With so many issues competing for everybody’s consideration as of late, we actually respect you giving us your time. We work arduous day by day to place high quality content material on the market for our group.
WristWatchReview is among the few remaining actually unbiased watch information shops. We would not have an enormous company behind us, and we rely closely on our group to help us, in an age when advertisers are more and more bored with sponsoring small, unbiased watch websites — particularly a web site like ours that’s unwilling to drag punches in its reporting and evaluation. We do not play the video games the opposite websites play and we have paid for it in terms of advert income.
We would love so that you can help us on Patreon and each little bit helps. Thank you.
–The WWR Team