Tudor, the model that likes to invoice themselves because the “reasonably priced subsidiary of Rolex”, has launched 5 variations of current fashions. To the shock of precisely nobody, they’re all named “Black Bay”.
- Black Bay Chrono (in white panda, or black panda)
- Black Bay 58 in 18k gold (with inexperienced dial and bezel, and a show case again)
- Black Bay 58 in 925 silver (with taupe dial and bezel)
- Black Bay 32mm, 36mm, 41mm, with a silver-colored dial (as a substitute of the standard black dial)
- Tudor 1926 (because the identify suggests, a classic-inspired Tudor watch)
The chronographs are the the primary Panda type we’ve seen from Tudor in years, following the Tudor Tiger variations of the 90s/2000s. They are stated to have a good time the fiftieth anniversary of Tudor having made chronographs.
The Black Bay 925 in silver is the primary TUDOR divers’ watch to be made in silver and to supply an open case again.
The Black Bay 58 18k is, unsurprisingly, the primary TUDOR divers’ watch to be made in 18k and to supply an open case again. The dial shade is described as “Golden Green”.
The Black Bay 32, 36, and 41 will get a silver-colored dial in brushed sunray sample.
The Tudor 1926 is available in white dial with gold or blue indices, or black dial with silver indices. It is accessible in a variety of sizes, from 41, 39, 36 or 28 mm.